How to Get Started
How to Get Started:
- It is recommended (though not required) that you first schedule a FREE JumpSTART Consultation.
- Once you are ready to move forward with the coaching process, you will need to schedule and arrange payment for an Initial Intake & Strategy Planning Session (this is a pre-requisite for all services).
- This is a 2-hour session focused upon uncovering and understanding how challenges in executive function may be showing up in the life of the client.
- This session includes creation of a success plan for moving forward in a more focused, organized, and balanced way.
- Clients leave this session with increased clarity about their own unique strengths and weaknesses along with strategies that can be implemented immediately following this initial coaching session.
- Next steps are discussed, including how coaching can support the client in moving forward.
- Options are presented with respect to coaching programs offered and questions about these options will be addressed.
- Based upon the results of your Initial Intake & Strategy Planning Session, you will decide what you would like to do next. There is no obligation to move forward with coaching after your Initial Intake & Strategy Planning Session (though most do choose to move forward).
- If you feel that you will benefit from the services offered at Positively ADHD, you will then choose your preferred service to begin with (skills training OR coaching, which includes a combination of both training and coaching).
- You will make your service selection and arrange payment for your services using our online system.
- Then, you will schedule your first session. That's it! It's that simple!